Friday, June 4, 2010

IHeartFaces.com Fix It Friday.

Well I have been MIA for a little while. We took a mini vacation, but the planning before hand and getting back on schedule is such a challenge. Since I wasn't home last week I decided to do both this weeks and lasts weeks pictures. Mainly because last weeks picture was too cute for words!!!

Week # 56
 SOOC


I used the Aged photo preset and put a little extra on the vignette.

Now for this weeks Fix It Friday:

#57
 SOOC


I choose to do the sepia artistic preset, then brought down the exposure just a tad and added a vignette. I also rotated the picture. I really like how it turned out because the focus is really on those cute little toes, but you can see the sleepy baby still. Such a precious shot!


After at least next week I hope to be back in full force with my challenge. Paige's 7th birthday is next week, so LOTS to do!!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the sepia edit!

Sorry, I'm new to your blog; what is the challenge you're referencing?

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the feedback! I was talking in reference to starting a 365 challenge that I failed miserably to continue past day 1. lol